My First [Completed] Sweater

If you follow me on any of my social media accounts then you know that this is not the first sweater I have started to knit up for myself. For some reason any time I tried to knit myself a sweater something happened to set me back. As if I was doomed to only be able to knit for other people…That’s how it felt anyway.


 The pattern used to make this sweater is called $5 In Paris”.
It is a basic boat neck stripped sweater; very quick to knit and easy to customize.I knitted my sweater in Wool Ease in Forest Green Heather and Wool Ease in Cranberry. I also strayed away from the original stripe pattern, shortened the ribbing on both the arms and the bottom, and I lengthened the body of the sweater to fit my long torso.

The Author, Anna Maliszewsksuggests trying on the sweater throughout construction to make sure that it fits you properly.This sweater definitely fits me better than any other sweater in my wardrobe and certainly brings me more joy.




I really enjoyed knitting this sweater and I can’t wait to wear it on Thanksgiving Day. I will probably knit up a Curdled Cap to match. I will definitely be using this pattern again although I doubt I'll ever knit the pattern as is.



Check Out Annas' Blog: Knitting Up a Storm

     

 Thanks For Reading!






No comments